What is a nice sympathy message?
“Thinking of you and wishing you moments of peace and comfort as you remember a friend who was so close to you.” “Our family is keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers.” “Holding you close in my thoughts and hoping you are doing OK.” “Even though there is joy in the homegoing, there is sorrow in your loss.
What should I write on a sympathy card?
They could also be used as a starting point from which you can add in your own more personal words.
- I am so sorry for your loss.
- My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
- Sending my love and deepest sympathy to you and your family.
- I am here for you and your family, whatever you need.
What can I say instead of sorry for sympathy?
Words of sympathy
- “I’m thinking of you during this difficult time”
- “You are in my thoughts, and I’m here if you need to talk or hold my hand”
- “I’m sorry you’re going through this”
- “I was saddened to hear of Michael’s passing, and my thoughts are with you and your family.”
- “I’m sending you my condolences.”
What can I say instead of thoughts and prayers?
What You Can Say Instead of Sending ‘Thoughts and Prayers’
- I’m here for you. …
- My favorite memory of your loved one is… …
- I am so sad to hear about your loss. …
- They always told me so much about you. …
- I’m only a phone call away. …
- I’m thinking of you today. …
- I am so sorry. …
- We will miss them so much.
What do you text someone after a death?
Sympathy Text Messages
- No one can ever prepare us for the loss of a loved one. …
- Thinking of you. …
- Sending my most heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. …
- My heart goes out to you, and I wish you nothing but comfort and strength. …
- Cherish all of your wonderful memories. …
- Please know that I’m thinking of you.
What is a good healing prayer?
May Your healing hand rest upon me, may Your life-giving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
How do you say keeping you in my thoughts?
“Holding you close in my thoughts and hoping you are doing OK.” “I hope you feel surrounded by much love.” “I know loss can be difficult, so I’ll be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.” “I love you and want to let you know that I will help you in any way you think I can.
What is the most powerful prayer?
by thy power, protect us; in thy mercy, receive us, now and always. Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
How do you pray for loved ones to heal?
Think, O’ God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard. that no healing is too hard if it be Your will. We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his/her strength, and heal what ails him/her in Your loving name.
What are the three powerful prayers?
The prayer of protection. The prayer of transformation. The prayer of restoration. These prayers will help you discover a way of life empowered with the presence of God.
What do you say when thinking of someone?
Just Thinking Of You Quotes For Friend
- I can’t lie – I’m thinking about you and I miss you tons!
- Truth be told: I think about you a little more than I should.
- I hope you`re thinking of me as often as I am thinking of you.
- I wanted to tell you I was thinking of you and miss you.
- Don`t worry about all problems you have…
Is it OK to say my thoughts and prayers are with you?
The meaning of the phrase, "You’re in my thoughts and prayers" said to someone grieving is clear. You are keeping them in your thoughts and including them in your prayers. This phrase has been used to express of concern and caring. Some people object to this saying, citing it is cliché and doesn’t feel sincere.
How do you tell someone you’re thinking of them during a hard time?
How to Say ‘Thinking of You at This Difficult Time’ During an Illness
- “Hang in there!”
- “I hope you feel better soon!”
- “Take care of yourself!”
- “I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well!”
- “I’ll pray for your speedy recovery!”
- “You are the strongest person I know! …
- “I heard you aren’t feeling well. …
- “I’m sorry for your loss.”
How do you pray a short prayer?
Help me honor you in all my ways. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.” “Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.”
What is the miracle prayer?
What is the most powerful miracle prayer?
O Lord, my God, thank you that you know me and you love me. Your word says that, to those who ask, it will be given, to those who seek, it will be found, and to those who knock, the door will be opened. Hear my prayer for a miracle and grant my request.
How do you say short prayer?
Short Prayers for Beginners
- Dear God, are you there? …
- Dear Heavenly Father, I feel in my heart that you might be real, but my mind fills me with doubt. …
- Dear Creator, I believe I exist only because of you and I want to thank you for the gift of life. …
- Dear Lord, I’m struggling with [name your struggle].
What is a good prayer for healing for a friend?
We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew her strength, and heal what ails her in Your loving name. Thank You, Lord. Amen.
What is a good family prayer?
Lord God, I give you all the members of our family. You know them all so well and love them all. I ask that you would cover us with a rainbow of hope.
What is the famous prayer?
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Hail Mary, full of grace.
What is the best prayer?
Dear Lord, Help me remember what a difference it makes when I make time with You a priority in my morning. Awaken me in body and spirit each day with a desire to meet with You and to hear You speak words of affirmation, assurance, and wisdom over my heart as I prepare to go into my day. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
What is the most popular prayer?
The most common prayer among Christians is the "Lord’s Prayer", which according to the gospel accounts (e.g. Matthew 6:9-13) is how Jesus taught his disciples to pray.
How do you let someone know you care for them?
- Thank a friend for being there when times were tough. …
- Show someone you appreciate them for being a good friend.
- Describe a time a small act made a big difference. …
- Give someone a compliment.
- Tell someone why their talent/skills inspire you.
- Show your best friend why they are the BEST.
What do you say to someone you care about?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do you let someone know that you are there for them?
‘I’m Here for You’ Messages to a Friend
- I’m here to listen. …
- I’m here to help. …
- It’s okay to cry in front of me. …
- Tell me how you feel. …
- Even if you don’t want to talk now, call me any time, day or night. …
- You helped me when __________ . …
- I know you’re an independent person, but I really want to help you with this.
What to say to a person who is having a hard time?
These are the most effective:
- Ask them how they are feeling. Then, listen non-judgmentally to their response. …
- Show them that you want to understand and express sympathy. …
- Ask how you can support them and resist jumping in to problem-solve. …
- Check in to see if they are suicidal. …
- Reassure them, realistically.
How do you say comforting words to a friend?
Words of Comfort for a Friend
- Know that my prayers are covering you.
- I am always here for you, no matter what or when.
- Praying for you to have peace during this difficult time.
- I know this is hard. I love you.
- You can cry, talk, go take a nap, or be silent around me. I won’t be offended, I just want to support you.
What to text someone who is having a hard time?
- “I hope you feel your inner strength building day by day.”
- “This is tough, but you’re tougher.”
- “I’m proud of you for walking this road, for doing what’s right for you.”
- “You’re making a big change, and that’s a really big deal.”
Maybe you are interested in:
- Letter of condolences
- To express sympathy you say
- Condolences to your family
- Condolence letter
- Thank you for your sympathy
- My deepest condolences
- Condolences La gì