- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the United States using top-quality materials
- Industrial grade high-density foam easily supports dogs up to 75 pounds
- Upholstery-grade suede fabric is impermeable to stains (pet stains, soda, and even red wine easily wash off!)
- Royal Ramps has been manufacturing pet stairs and ramps for over 10 years with hundreds of 5-Star Customer Reviews
- Machine washable fabric with easily removable zipper closing design
- Covers are hand-sewn in the USA for the highest quality
- 3-piece modular ramp design gives you multiple height options to interchange to fit your pet's needs
Provide your pet with the comfort, safety and convenience he or she deserves with this 3 piece ramp! These ramps are designed, manufactured, and assembled in the United States, assuring the best quality that your pet deserves. Designed for pets and tested on humans, the three piece ramp allows your pet to easily access higher areas, such as the couch or your bed, with complete ease. Using these high density foam steps, your pet can avoid future back problems associated with jumping or leaping up and down. This affects more pets than most owners are even aware of, making it a crucial campaign for both pets and owners. The first piece is 14" high, with the second ramp spanning 21" high. Finally, the third piece is a 21" high landing extension, making the ramp easy to access and move up or down. Royal Ramps are available in a variety of colors. These neutral colors will look absolutely amazing anywhere in your home!
- Piece 1 (14" Ramp): 14" Wide x 29" Long x 14" High
- Piece 2 (14"-21" Extension): 14" Wide x 17" Long x 21" High
- Piece 3 (21" Landing): 14" Wide x 14" Long x 21" High
- Total dimensions: 14" Wide x 60" Long x 21" High (Weight: 16 lbs.)
Instructions for cleaning:
- The care and cleaning of these microfilament fabrics is simple: to remove stains such as ballpoint pen, red wine, mustard, coke, tea, coffee, and grape juice, use mild soap and lukewarm water. Rub gently in a circular motion with a sponge or soft brush. Pat the area dry after cleaning. Covers can also be easily removed and machine washed using cold water (air dry only).
View All Royal Ramps Products